The Voice of Germany, produced and co-developed by Wired Productions, is the official video game of the extremely successful music based television talent show of the same name. This singing and party game features 30 awesome songs from international artists, all of which have achieved top ten chart positions – many of which have never before been featured on a music and singing game. The Voice of Germany will be released on November 8th, 2012, exclusively for Nintendo Wii™
- Game based on the TV show! Officially licensed game version of the popular and wildly successful TV show “The Voice of Germany!”
- 30 popular & up to date songs with a balanced mix of German and English titles of varying difficulty levels.
- Every track a real hit: Among others, “Born This Way” by Lady Gaga, “Satellite” by Lena, and “Do You Like What You See” by “TVoG” winner Ivy Quainoo.
- TV Show Mode: Experience the TV show up close, and master the various levels of the show (blind audition, coaching, duel, live shows).
- Singing is fun—especially with others! Sing together with up to eight friends in two teams at one time, or go up against them in intense battles. Six different multiplayer modes make this possible.
- Immediate feedback: Thanks to modern technology, the game has an extremely high transfer rate between the microphone and the screen, providing for the lowest latency ever.
- Easy-to-use menus for quick access to the songs.